Yes, if you start with a bunch of great content you can draw from: blog posts, articles, notes, lists, research. And are ruthlessly focused on shipping something in 8 weeks. But the fact is, it probably does take 10,000 hours to learn how to write well. If not 10,000, then a lot of time over a period of years.
About This Blog
I’ve been writing about corporate and CEO blogging and business use of social media for over a decade. I welcome your Comments if they are on topic. I delete them if inappropriate or spammy.
Social Media Blogs
Top CEO/Exec Blogs
- Bill Marriott, CEO of Marriott Int’l
- Craig Newmark, CEO of Craigslist
- Dave Kellogg, CEO of Mark Logic
- George Colony, CEO of Forrester Research
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Jeremy Newman, CEO of BDO International
- Jim Estill, Time Leadership
- Jonathan Schwartz, former CEO of Sun Microsystems
- Michael Hyatt, CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Paul Levy, Not Running a Hospital
- Richard Edelman, CEO of Edelman PR