That’s according to a survey conducted through WordBiz Report (delivered to 13,000-plus subscribers). In addition, 45% of respondents say they are unsure of what to write about. 18% question if the content needs to be edited or pre-approved. 15% wonder who would be responsible for the content. In response to these concerns – and others – I’m offering a BlogWrite teleseminar on Wednesday October 20, 2004 from 1:00 – 2:15 PM Eastern. Dial in (or order the audio CD) to find out how writing a business blog can be quicker and easier than publishing an e-newsletter…
and yet equally effective in generating leads and building a relationship with your target audience.
We’ll also cover:
– how you can minimize the time it takes to maintain a blog
– How to handle the editing or pre-approval process your organization might insist on
– How to develop editorial guidelines and a corporate blogging policy
– How to convince a skeptical boss that blogging is effective and can have a measurable ROI
– who in your company or organization should be blogging
– what writing style and “voice” are appropriate for your blog
– defining an audience for your blog from the media and analysts to prospects and current customers
– what topics will most engage your audience
– how you can measure the return on your blogging efforts
– how a blog fits in with – or replaces – an e-newsletter
Again, the details…
BlogWrite Teleseminar (dial in from your desk)
Wednesday October 20, 2004
10:00 – 11:15 AM Pacific
11:00 – 12:15 PM Mountain
12 Noon – 1:15 PM Central
1:00 – 2:15 PM Eastern
6:00 – 7:15 PM London
This audio conference is led by Debbie Weil, Publisher, WordBiz Report.
Guest speaker is Don K. Crowther, a former Fortune 500 brand manager who is now an Internet marketing & publicity consultant with clients ranging from startups to the federal government.
TO GET YOUR TICKET
Use this link to reserve your ticket today for $79. Registration is limited to the first 50 who sign up. If you can’t make it Oct. 20th you can order the Audio CD & enhanced PDF transcript. Also handy if you don’t want to take notes during the live event.
To order by phone, call Donna at +1 919.975.1705 Eastern.