You can pre-order the audio/print bundle from today’s session on how to create a content strategy for a corporate or organizational blog. It includes:
– MP3 audio recording of the session
– Enhanced PDF transcript
– Content Strategy Workbook (19-page PDF; download immediately)
Pre-order now (US $97).
During this one-hour session I addressed many of the most nagging questions about content for a corporate blog.
Your key content questions
– Who should write our blog?
– Can we ghostblog for our CEO?
– Can it be multi-author?
– How do we choose topic(s)?
– Do we need a blog editor and what should his/her role be?
– How do we get our readers to leave Comments?
– How should we publicize our blog to other bloggers and to MSM (mainstream media)?
– How will we measure the ROI of our blog?
Come armed with additional questions (you’ll have a chance to submit them beforehand). I’ll dig into all the issues and provide practical tips & recommendations you can take back to the office. This will be a meaty, interactive audio conference. All you need is a phone.
Date: Thursday April 12, 2007
Time: 1:00 PM EasternEvent is over but you can order the audio recording and enhanced transcript. See below.
Duration: 60 minutes
Cost: US $97
- MP3 audio recording of one-hour event
- Enhanced PDF transcript
- 19-page Content Strategy Workbook (download immediately as a PDF)
Special thanks to my teleconference sponsor, Conference Calls Unlimited.