I’m on the “Corporate Blogs” panel at the very cool mesh conference in Toronto. It’s moderated by Toronto-based entrepreneur and technology columnist Jen Evans. The other panelists are Tara Hunt of HorsePigCow (now with Riya.com) and Jeremy Wright, author of Blog Marketing. Steve Rubel is also speaking.
This is one of those un-panel panels where we’ve exchanged a couple of emails and have a rough agenda. Jen emailed us: “start the panel with an example of what you think is an excellent corporate blog, and why.” Hope we don’t all come up with the same example.
Who is behind mesh?
mesh was put together by five energetic Canadians who decided Toronto needed to have a Web 2.0 conference.
- Mark Evans – senior technology reporter, The National Post
- Mathew Ingram – technology and business writer, Globe & Mail
- Mike McDerment – CEO, 2ndSite Online Invoicing
- Rob Hyndman – business lawyer, Hyndman | Law
- Stuart MacDonald – entrepreneur, marketer, founder Expedia.ca
Thanks, Stuart, for including me!
MaRS Collaboration Centre
South Tower, Suite 100
101 College Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada