One-hour interactive teleconference during which I'll offer concrete tips (read press release) on how to write an effective corporate blog.
- How to choose your blog writer(s)
- What the role of a blog editor is
- Ghostblogging: where is the line between editing and ghostwriting?
- How to train your writers in the basic elements of blog writing style
- Advanced tips for effective blog writing (linking tricks)
- How to keep the momentum going (finding content, motivating your bloggers)
DATE: Thursday May 24, 2007
TIME: 1:00 Eastern (10 AM Pacific; 11 AM Mountain; 12 noon Central)
DURATION: 60 minutes
FEE: US $97 per person
– Audio MP3 file so you can listen to the session later
– Enhanced PDF transcript of the event including all URLs mentioned as well as pointers to other resources