Anil Dash, VP and chief evangelist for Six Apart, and I could have talked for hours. We chatted about:
- What it means to be an A-list blogger (and whether it matters)
- The importance of niche communities who are loyal to particular blogs
- The natural deaths of some blogs
- Tools like digg and del.icio.us and how corporate bloggers can use them
- Time's 2006 Person of the Year (You!) and what this means for corporate blogging
- Using blogs for progressive social change
- And more…
I'll have to get him back on the show.
Download the Dec. 19, 2006 show as a podcast (MP3, 12.8 MB, 55:42) or sign up for the RSS feed to get it (and future editions of the TCB Show) automatically.