I’m running a 60-minute teleconference on Thursday: The Nitty Gritty of How to Write an Effective Corporate Blog.
Hope you’ll consider tuning in. I’ll be addressing the following:
– How to choose your blog writer(s)
– What the role of a blog editor is
– Ghostblogging: drawing the line between editing and ghostwriting
– How to train your writers in the basic elements of blog writing style
– Advanced tips for effective blog writing (linking tricks)
– How to keep the momentum going (finding content, motivating your bloggers)
Here are the details:
TIME: 1:00 PM Eastern
(10:00 AM Pacific; 11:00 AM Mountain; 12 noon Central)
DURATION: 60 minutes
FEE: US $97 per person
Included with your registration
An MP3 audio recording and enhanced PDF transcript are included with your registration fee.
The teleconference will be available in 24 hours
for replay as an MP3 audio file. The edited PDF transcript includes all URLs referred to as well as pointers to other resources.